Remembrance Day Raffle - Local Goodies Hamper
We have launched a raffle of prizes which have been sourced locally from our village for our village and all in aid of our Festival of Remembrance.
Brain child, Debi Heath French came up with the idea to support the event with a pot of money, going towards supporting the event happen. A donation to the Veterans Charity will be made from the proceeds of tickets towards the Hamper Draw.
Tickets cost £2.50 per strip or 3 strips for £5, giving you the chance to win the hamper, worth up to £400 (maybe over TBC). Tickets can be purchased from the White Lion next week.
(Pictured, are a few of the prizes donated thus far)
With special thanks to;
- Jan at Avon Colsterworth for the Antler Weekend Bag (£35) & EVE Parfume (£10)
- Mr & Mrs B Halsey for the 2 jars of honey (£15)
- Mrs Jackie Taylor for the knitted Poppy Wreath (£15)
- WA Designs for the bottle of Port (£15)
- Aphrodite Hair Design for the Cut & Blow Dry (£25)
- Clare's Wedding Flowers at the Hive - Bouquet (£25)
- Co-op - various items (£ TBC)
- Mr & Mrs Derek Cox for the 2 bottles of Champagne (£50)
- Roll & Scroll for the pair of Military Silhouette Candle Sticks (£60)
The White Lion, Madeline & Dave Smith for the £30 meal voucher
- Mr & Mrs J Hannam for the bottle of Red & White Wine (£15)
- Ben at The White Lion for the bottle of Rose Wine (£10)
- Colsterworth Truck Stop for Breakfast for 4 people (£20)
- China Moon for Sunday Lunch for 4 (£27)
- Sun Pottery for their bespoke Poppy Mugs and Sunflower Mug (£25)
- Mr D Hamilton-Hinds for a bottle of Vodka (£20)
- Easton Walled Gardens A pair of tickets - Lady Ursula Cholmeley
We have some other items TBC and you will be updated shortly. If you know of anyone locally that would give something to this great fund raiser, we would love to hear from them.
Thank you for your support and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!